Whether you believe that your impact is large or small, your actions super-exciting or mundane, your contributions of great or of little importance; know that someone is learning from you, being inspired by you, and even emulating you. Be encouraged and challenged to be your very best.
Henry Ford – Author, Speaker, Consultant, Publisher of VISIONS Newsletter
The sharecropper may lower his eyes, but not because he’s less of a man. That’s just a condition of society that such things exist.
Ernest Gaines, African-American author whose works have been taught in college classrooms and translated into many languages, including French, Spanish, German, Russian and Chinese. Four of his works have been made into television movies.
We should emphasize not Negro History, but the Negro in history. What we need is not a history of selected races or nations, but the history of the world void of national bias, race hate, and religious prejudice.
Carter G. Woodson – Historian
· When you know that all is light you are enlighten
· The moment you love you are unlimited
· Where there is love, there is no question
· The power of love is infinite
· The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment
· The beauty of life is to experience yourself
· Experience is wisdom
· Where there is kindness there is God
· Ye are gods (Psalms 82:6)
· The only tool you need is kindness
· Whatever you are doing is the most beautiful thing
· The body is a temple: take care of it
· The art of happiness is to serve all
· True understanding is found through compassion
· There is no love without compassion
· Socialize with compassion, kindness, and grace
View original post 77 more words